Friday, December 2, 2011

Trader Joe's Freebies and Great Wine

Have you been to Trader Joe's lately? I stopped by to pick up a couple items and look what I ended up with...free gift tags! Their paper grocery bags are covered in these cut outs for Christmas. I broke the rules and left the dotted lines with the tags because I like the look, kind of reminds me of stitching.
Directions, in case you get confused.



I tried this wine a few weeks ago and enjoyed it very much. I made sure to pick up another bottle. Organic grapes, too!














I bought this craft wrap @ Big Lots and think these paper tags from the bags will go quite nicely.










Strips to cut out and make a garland











At first glance, you might not notice these great tags, such a nifty and thrifty idea. Thanks, Trader Joes.












No comments:

Post a Comment