Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Fresh Air



















It's a beautiful day in Seattle.




















Olympic Mountains



















I drive down this hill every day and today it was quite a nice view.



















Aah, pleasant words. I stumbled upon this poem thumbing through a book @ Alderbrook Resort on the Hood Canal a few years ago. I thought of it today looking out across the Puget Sound driving home from dropping my son at school this morning. The Olympics are beautiful on this sunny day in Seattle. Yesterday, I finally got myself outside and walked around Greenlake and again I thought of this poem. There is nothing more invigorating then some good old fashion fresh air. I forget about getting myself outdoors in the dark, rainy winter months here in Seattle. It's quite chilly out there, but gorgeous.























My husband painted this several years ago.

























Here is the painting framed with the poem. I thought they went well together.

Hope you are able to get outside and enjoy the fresh air!
























No comments:

Post a Comment