Friday, February 19, 2010

Getting Started

Where to begin. I wrote a few words yesterday, ya know to get goin' with this whole blogging thing. I'm tossed up about whether or not to have a creative/decor type blog or blog about my three little cupcakes. A.k.a my toddler son and three daughters. Oh, the lamenting, the proud moments the stories I have to share. I think they may be two separate blogs. Anyone care to comment? I'm having trouble just figuring out how to set my page and post my link elsewhere, i.e. facebook page. HELP!

Well, mini fires to put out and oh, yeah, should I get out of my p.j.s at some point? I know I'd feel better. At least all the children are dressed and ready for???? Do most moms have a plan for every day pre-school years? I'm tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment