Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Five Things I Cannot Live Without, TODAY.


I have been challenged by Tasya over at http://myhouseandhome.squarespace.com/home/2012/4/17/5-things-i-cant-live-withouttoday.html to keep this top five idea going, so here's my list. It's funny, because just tonight I was thinking how I couldn't live without my IPhone and the sweet cover that wraps it's brilliance.


Number 1

























Number 2

Next on my list would be my Clinique lipgloss. It is a nice size, there are lots of great colors to choose from and I have three. One for the handbag, one for the makeup bag and a spare for when I run out.
















Number 3


Would have to be my Land's End Stripe Scarf. I wear it almost daily...maybe too much but I can't help myself. I am obsessed with stripes and this scarf works with everything! Love.

























Number 4
GOYTE

I, like many others have been listening to this song, over, and over and over again. It's terrific, it's fun to sing to and there's nothing more I can say. "Somebody".
Just listen to it, you'll be hooked.



























Number 5

Last, but not least on list are my three adorable monkeys. They will always be included in my top five, even a top five list of fashion, fun and material items, they make the cut every time. What are your top five favs?

No comments:

Post a Comment